Rest API Import
Using Forms to import any data¶
Forms already check data and have mechanism to insert further things after save or check the existence of other records before save.
If it uses the same form as the user, there is also a good chance that the import mechanism won't get out of date.
- Using QFQ Element
- Defines Form to be used
- Defines REST API URL to be used (can be generated with SQL, if we want to trigger multiple API request in succession)
- Defines which JSON Element has to be input into which Form Element
- Prints error message and cancels if one entry can't be imported
- Option for force continue
- Logs errors
- Calls a REST API
- Receives and handles JSON according to FormElement Mapping
- Uses existing QFQ Code
Merge branch 'F7919RestAPIExportPrimaryTableIndex' into 'master'
Rest Implementation with GET,PUT,POST,DELETE and authorization token
See merge request typo3/qfq!127