Documentation Tags Usable in QFQ Application
- In the Form Editor one can deposit tags which link to the a specific entry inside the wiki of the application.
- The same should be possible within a QFQ report.
- The links to the wiki entries are only rendered for developers
- QFQ implements its own documentation page which also supports the tag feature explained above.
- On the QFQ documentation page we could also render the sql table and column comments.
- When hovering over a dokumentation-tag-link (e.g. inside form editor) then a preview of the respective documentation text is shown.
- On the qfq documentation page a BPMN editor is integrated.
- Documentation tags may also be used inside a BPMN bubble which is then automatically linked to the respective documentaiton